Is my child eligable for Pupil Premium Funding?
Your child may be able to get free school meals if you get any of the following:
- Universal Credit with a household income of less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)
- Income-Based Jobseekers' Allowance
- Income-Related Employment and Support Allowance
- Child Tax Credit, not entitled to Working Tax Credit and household income less than £16,190
- Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Income Support
- Working Tax Credit 'run on' – the payment you receive for a further four weeks after you finish work
If you would like to register your child for Pupil Premium Funding, please download and complete the relevant document.
For any additional information about Pupil Premium Funding, contact Mrs Burnley (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Registering For Pupil Premium (Free School Meals)
HOW TO CLAIM ONLINE
First, check if you receive any of the benefits listed above (it isn't just if you are unemployed so please check the list). If you qualify please CLICK HERE TO CLAIM ONLINE or contact Lancashire County Council directly on the following numbers who will help you with your application for Free School Meals (please note the school cannot assess your eligibility or process your claim).
HOW TO CLAIM BY PHONE
If you have not claimed for free school meals for your child before you should ring one of the numbers for the Local Area Education Office below. It must be the person claiming the benefit that rings. You will need to provide your name, date of birth and national insurance number. They will confirm whether you are entitled immediately over the telephone.
- 01772 531809
HOW TO CLAIM BY POST
Download, print and complete the application form on the LCC Website here and send it to South Area Education Office, Level 1, Christ Church Precinct, County Hall, Preston, PR1 8RJ.
Please read the information below which gives details of our Pupil Premium Grant and how we allocate the funding.